System News
back3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 next
Articles for the keywords: Oracle Cloud
13 Dec 2016 The Future of Cloud Is Still Ahead, and Oracle Leads the Way [59015]
By Margaret Harrist, December 13th, 2016

Margaret writes, "When it comes to the cloud, we're at the beginning of the beginning.

Only 6% of enterprise workloads have moved to the cloud - leaving 94% still running in data centers and on-premises solutions, said Oracle's Joe Strada, group vice president of cloud Platform Sales Engineering, at Oracle Cloud Day in Dallas in November..."
(Get More Information . .) open to premium members only

13 Dec 2016 Updated Docker images for Oracle Linux [59016]
By Avi Miller, December 13th, 2016

Avi blogs, "Docker is becoming even more popular for customers and users to optimise their deployment processes, particularly when integrated into a Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) pipeline. Docker forms the basis of several Oracle Cloud products, including the Oracle Developer Cloud, Oracle Application Container Cloud and Oracle Container Cloud.

As part of Oracle's ongoing commitment to security, we regularly release updates to the official Oracle Linux base images hosted on the Docker Hub and in the official Oracle GitHub repository. In the past month, we have released 5 updates across the Oracle Linux 5, 6 and 7 images to cover several CVEs that have been fixed..."
(Get More Information . .) open to premium members only

06 Dec 2016 5 Cloud Lessons Learned: Tales from Oracle's Customer Success Managers [58855]
By Chris Murphy, December 6th, 2016

Chris writes, "AnnaMarie Stroh sees a cloud software project and thinks of Dorothy's ruby slippers: a few clicks, and that cloud project could be gone. Poof.

That's how easy the cloud makes it to start, or end, a tech project.

And that ease of starting and stopping is the reason people like Stroh play an increasingly important role for cloud companies like Oracle, that of 'customer success manager.' As an Oracle employee, Stroh works in support of just two Oracle Cloud application customers, making sure they're getting the most value possible out of their cloud app experience, and therefore are likely to remain customers..."
(Get More Information . .) open to premium members only

23 Nov 2016 New Video: Leverage Integration Cloud Service for EBS [58444]
By Terri Noyes, November 23rd 2016

Terri blogs, "A new video, Leverage Integration Cloud Service for Oracle E-Business Suite, is now available on the Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle Cloud Channel under the EBS and Oracle Cloud (IaaS and PaaS) area.

In this video, product manager Rekha Ayothi provides an overview of Oracle's Integration Cloud Service (ICS) and the Oracle E-Business Suite Adapter, and discusses how to implement integration solutions using the EBS adapter in both inbound and outbound integrations..."
(Get More Information . .) open to premium members only

21 Nov 2016 Oracle Buys Dyn [58420]
Extends the World's Most Comprehensive Cloud Computing Platform with the Leading Cloud-based Internet Performance and Domain Name System (DNS) Solution

Oracle announced that it has signed an agreement to acquire Dyn, the leading cloud-based Internet Performance and DNS provider that monitors, controls, and optimizes Internet applications and cloud services to deliver faster access, reduced page load times, and higher end-user satisfaction.

Dyn's solution is powered by a global network that drives 40 billion traffic optimization decisions daily for more than 3,500 enterprise customers, including preeminent digital brands such as Netflix, Twitter, Pfizer and CNBC. Adding Dyn's best-in-class DNS solution extends the Oracle cloud computing platform and provides enterprise customers with a one-stop shop for Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS).
(Get More Information . .) open to premium members only

 
back3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 next






!-- end archive_section.tpl -->