On May 2, Sun's Chairman Scott McNealy, Data Management Group Executive Vice President Mark Canepa, and other Sun executives, customers and partners will take the stage in Washington, DC, to showcase how Sun's complete portfolio of data management products and services is delivering customers more choice, security and flexibility and helping them efficiently manage the tie that binds us together- the power of data.
Sun brings together expertise in network computing systems and storage (STK) with innovative technologies and methodologies to simplify, protect and identity-enable data with more affordability, better retrieval and archival, greater utilization and increased peace of mind.
Get the latest on:
- VSM5 (Virtual Storage Manager)
- VSM4 Lite
- Information Management Maturity Model (IM3)
- 5320 NAS
- Managed Operations for Storage
- Intelligent Archiving Solutions
- Project Honeycomb (technology preview)
- Project Thumper (technology preview)
Live Webcast of the Network Computing Keynote
The Web Event can be found here