Solaris Developer Connection Training and Tutorials
Online and Web-based
November 19, 2001,
Volume 45, Issue 3
The Solaris Developer ConnectionSM Training and Tutorials available
on the Web include the following:
- ChorusOSTM Tutorial: This tutorial is a step-by-step explanation of how
to add a system call to the IOM module of ChorusOS 4.0 and 4.0.1
- PJama Tutorial: This tutorial provides an introduction to programming
with the current release of PJama by illustrating the basic code
required to create and use the PJStore API.
- Sunclock Tutorial: The Sunclock tutorial explains how to use CDE,
MOTIF and X11R5 library functions and to localize the date and time.
- Threaded Mandelbrot Calculation Tutorial: This classic Mandelbrot
calculation program uses threaded RPCs for the client-side dispatch
function and server-side calculations.
- thr_sparsemax Application Tutorial: Utilize the power of
multiprocessor computer systems using thr-sparsemax for threaded matrix
- Working Set Monitor Tutorial: Use Working Set Monitor to help
identify performance problems by providing information about physical
and virtual memory usage.
- XBoard Tutorial: Use the XBoard tutorial to learn about CDE, XMOTIF,
and X11R5 library functions using the XBoard tutorial.
- SolarisTM 8 Operating Environment (Solaris OE)--Web Seminar: Learn to
use the power and dot-com agility of Solaris 8 OE to increase service levels,
lower service costs and reduce IT risks.
- Sun Educational Services: Sun Educational Services is offering free
Web-based courses and special discounts for Solaris Developer
- Free Web-Based Seminar--Achieving Application Excellence: Increase
productivity and build scalable, high-performance applications
Sun WorkShopTM software, multithreading technology, 64-bit
computing and programming productivity is covered.
For further information on these course offerings, consult the Web page:
Read More ...
News and Solutions for Users of Solaris, Java and Oracle's Sun hardware products
Just the news you need, none of what you don't –
42,000+ Members – 24,000+ Articles Published since 1998