Oracle Berkeley DB Java Edition 7.0
By Michael Schulman
June 27, 2016,
Volume 220, Issue 5
Michael blogs, "Berkeley DB JE continues to enable the most powerful embedded database solutions
Berkeley DB JE continues to enable the most powerful embedded database solutions:
- Pure Java library
- Handle TBs of data with a small, lightweight, embedded library
- Flexible, transactional data management engine
- Runs on a variety of operating systems and platforms.
- Over 50 open source software projects embed BDB -- check them out on Wikipedia
- Various options for APIs
- Industrial quality and battle tested
Read on for details.
Read More ...