The Oracle Database Appliance Manager 2.9 release is now available.
This 2.9 release includes:
- January 2014 PSU of RDBMS - 126.96.36.199.1 and 188.8.131.52.9
- Import of http based templates on ODA_BASE
- Send Key support to the VM
- Additional hardware monitoring on X3-2 and X4-2.
- Out-of-place update Grid Infrastructure from 184.108.40.206.x to 220.127.116.11.0(17721778).
- Oracle Database Patch Set Update (PSU) 18.104.22.168.1 and 22.214.171.124.9.
- Improved VM stack - better module level logging (TINT ID), better exception handling in oakd, mutithreading of XML rpc agent, multithreading oakd adapter, to allow parallel VM commands.
The documentation will be refreshed shortly.
Read More ...