Margaret Hamburger writes, "A new research note from Nucleus Research takes a closer look at the specific experiences of Oracle Database Appliance customers currently using the appliance to support business-critical data and transactions.
Nucleus's initial assessment of the Oracle Database Appliance found that companies could typically avoid 30 to 40 percent of the hardware expense needed to build a comparable platform, while accelerating time to value and increasing business flexibility.
In this research, customers exceeded their expectations with these amazing business results:..."
- Accelerated monthly billing processes by 5 times
- Reduced time to complete upgrades by 80 percent
- Reduced support staff requirements by 60 percent
- Avoided an 80 percent increase in 3-year software and hardware costs
- Increased flexibility for future growth
- Accelerated time to production by 50 times
- Increased administrator productivity through reduced management and monitoring time
- Accelerated revenue capture from new customers
Nucleus Research research note.
Read More ...