Understanding IPv6, 3rd Edition by Joseph Davies has just been released by O'Reilly, which describes the title as a source of in-depth technical information for putting IPv6 technology to workincluding networks with hardware running Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012. Davies, a networking expert, explains IPv6 features and benefits, and provides detailed information to help you implement this protocol. Readers will learn best practices for using IPv6 services in your Windows network, whether youre an IT professional, a network administrator, or an IT student. Readers will discover how to:
- Use Windows features and tools to implement IPv6 on your network
- Set up a test lab to experiment with IPv6 configuration and functionality
- Understand dynamic routing and the IPv6 routing protocols
- Use IPv6 transition technologies to support both IPv4 and IPv6 during deployment
- Implement IPv6 security features and measures
- Deploy native IPv6 connectivity to an IPv4-only intranet
- Apply best practices from the Microsoft corporate network case study
End-of-chapter quizzes enable readers to test their comprehension.
Deploy IPv6 If You Haven't and Prepare for the New Normal
Read More ...