New Docs and Updates with JavaFX 2.0.3
PDFs Given New Book-like Appearance
February 27, 2012,
Volume 168, Issue 5
Along with the update for JavaFX 2.0.3 are both articles and improvements in the documentation. Among these are:
- Concurrency in JavaFX, which describes the capabilities provided by the javafx.concurrent package to create multithreaded applications
- JavaFX Interoperability with SWT, which describes using JavaFX to add visual appeal to your SWT application
- Tree View, a chapter of the JavaFX UI Controls tutorial that shows how to build hierarchical structures in your user interfaces and apply the cell factory mechanism
- Handling JavaFX Events has been revised to include a new chapter that provides an overview of the event processing system and describes the event system classes and the event delivery process.
- Getting Started with FXML has a new introduction that provides a basic description of FXML and the benefits of using it to create user interfaces.
In addition, the PDF downloads that are linked from each JavaFX article have a new book-like appearance.
JavaFX 2.0.3 General Availability Download
Read More ...