On June 28, 2011, Oracle will host the third annual Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) global kickoff event featuring live, virtual sessions to provide partners with specific sales strategies, messages and opportunities that will enable them to successfully plan and engage in the OPN program for Oracle fiscal year 2012. Hosted by Judson Althoff, Oracle Senior Vice President of Worldwide Alliances and Channels and Embedded Sales, and other top regional Oracle Alliances and Channels executives, the event will give partners deeper insight into Oracles vision and plans for the upcoming year, as well as deliver:
- Information on how to increase revenue opportunities through service offerings;
- Program updates to help ISVs and OEMs grow their businesses; and
- Strategies on how to leverage Oracle technology to differentiate themselves from the competition.
Oracle President, Mark Hurd and other top Oracle product development executives from around the globe, will discuss Oracles strategic product focus areas for fiscal year 2012 and how partners can utilize Oracles extensive applications-to-disk product portfolio, including Oracle Exadata and Oracle Exalogic, to expand customer opportunities and business growth.
Regional events will take place in:
- EMEA Kick-Off - Tuesday, June 28 at 6:00 am PDT / 2:00 pm BST
- LAD Kick-Off - Tuesday, June 28 at 8:00 am PDT / 12:00 pm DST
- North America Kick-Off - Tuesday, June 28 at 10:00 am PDT / 1:00 pm EDT
- Japan Kick-Off - Tuesday, June 28 at 6:00 pm PDT / Wednesday, June 29 at 10:00 am JST (Tokyo)
- APAC Kick-Off - Tuesday, June 28 at 8:00 pm PDT / Wednesday, June 29 at 8:30 am IST (India) / Wednesday, June 29 at 11:00 am SGT (Singapore) / 1:00 pm AEDT (Sydney)
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN)
Register for the OPN Kickoff Event FY12
Lydia Smyers Announces Oracle Partner Kickoff Event FY12 (Video)
Judson Althoff blog
Read More ...