The OpenSolaris Security Summit is set for November 3, 2009, at the Baltimore Marriott Waterfront in Baltimore, MD. Coordinated to run during the Large Installation System Administrator Conference (LISA) '09, the free day-long event will be focused on security in large system installations with speakers from CTO, technical leaders, customers and community members.
Keynote speaker will be William Cheswick, lead member of the technical staff at AT&T labs. The schedule, which is subject to change, breaks down as follows:
- 08:30 to 09:00 Registration
- 09.00 to 09.15 Welcome by Kathy Jenks, Director of Security Technologies
- 09.15 to 10.30 Morning Keynote Speaker Bill Cheswick
- 10:30 to 11:00 Break
- 11:00 to 11:30 Presentation: MIT Kerberos Consortium
- 11:30 to 12:30 Presentation: Solaris Security Overview
- 12:30 to 01:30 Lunch catered by Solaris Security
- 01:30 to 02:15 Presentation: Immutible Service Containers
- 02:20 to 03:15 Presentation: TX & Demo
- 03:15 to 03:30 Break
- 03:30 to 04:15 Presentation: ZFS-Crypto Overview
- 04:20 to 05:00 Presentation: User Groups
OpenSolaris Security Summit
Read More ...