Sun CEO Jonathan Schwartz applauded the earnings announcement this
week, (Sun made $473 million on revenues of $13.873 billion),
highlighting the point that the goals set were the goals met: revenue
went up and operating expenses went down. See News article .
A new survey by Sun has found that habits people have at home to save
energy can also be used at work. Article  lists ways to save
energy and reduce power consumption.
Sun has updated the LDoms beginners guide . Sun Cluster 3.1 and
3.2 now support the ATCA CP3010 SPARC Blade and the Netra 240 server;
see . This blade was one of the products that saw a lot of
growth, according to the Sun Investor Relations page.
Solaris Cluster Express 7/07 for OpenSolaris  is available for
download as are the sources and binaries for pNFS .
Microsoft Vista is now support on Sun's AMD-baded Workstations 
which set a new world record running the SPEC APC UGS-NX3 graphics
oriented MCAD benchmark .
Top Ten Articles for last Issue
Volume 113 Issues 1, 2, 3, and 4
Each week, we determine which articles have been most frequently referenced by logged-in subscribers to provide you with a list of the most popular articles for the last 4 issues. The top 10 articles for last week, Vol 113 Issue 4, were:
- Sun SPARC Enterprise M8000 Server Outperforms IBM and HP 
- Get LDOMS Up and Running on Sun Fire T2000 Server 
- New 24.1-inch, 4th Generation LCD Monitor Being Introduced 
- Expanding Solaris Containers Abilities and Tightening Security 
- Solaris 10 OS Certified on Two Intel Servers 
- Migrating to Solaris 10 OS 
- SCP and RCP Protocols 
- World Record Sun Fire T2000 for 2-node Configuration with 1-Socket Application Server 
- Sun Blade T6300 Sets World Record 
- Sophisticated Sun Fire X4500 Video Surveillance Solution