The StarOfficeTM 8 End User Bundle (WOB-1601-08) provides courses that introduce students to various modules of the StarOffice 8 software application suite. The courses describe how to use the features of these modules to create and enhance text documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
StarOffice 8 Writer now has new mail merge wizard and formate paintbrush features.
New in StarOffice 8 Calc is the ability to have more rows per sheet and enhanced DataPilot (called PivotTable in Microsoft Office).
StarOffice 8 Impress features pre-Preformatted templates, Flash export and support for CustomShapes (called AutoShapes in Microsoft Office).
The StarOffice 8 End User Bundle includes:
- WO-1611-08: Getting Started With StarOffice 8 Writer
- WO-1621-08: Getting Started With StarOffice 8 Calc
- WO-1631-08: Getting Started With StarOffice 8 Impress
This web-based class is available for 365 days once purchased. The price is $169.00 (U.S.).
This course is bundle for end users. Upon completion of this bundle of courses, students should be able to:
- Identify various modules of the StarOffice 8 software application suite
- Create, save and edit a text document
- Enhance a text document by formatting text and inserting objects such as tables, graphics and charts
- Customize a text document by inserting sections and creating a table of contents
- Create, save and edit a spreadsheet
- Edit and organize data in a spreadsheet
- Enhance a spreadsheet by formatting cells and pages and by inserting charts
- Create, save and edit a presentation
- Customize a StarOffice presentation
- Create drawing objects
See the website to sign up for this class.
Read More ...