The Enterprise Intrusion Analysis course provides students with the skills needed to discover and analyze enterprise intrusions in a UNIXR environment.
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
- 1. Detect an enterprise system intrusion
- 2. Analyze a compromised system for crucial information: attack time, attacker location, attacker modifications to the system
- 3. Correlate multiple log files from different parts of the enterprise to determine attacker usage
- 4. Conduct an audit of file systems to determine attacker modifications
- 5. Describe modern attacker methodology with proof of concept examples
Upcoming courses are being offered in July 2007, in Atlanta and the Boston area. August classes are in Baltimore, New York and Dallas. September courses are set for Houston and LA. You can request a class if one is not scheduled for your area.
The class is five days and costs $3,500 (USD). See the website for details and registration.
Read More ...