Main Page for an Issue
Typical Article Page
We use a self-service system for placing ads. It is called TrafficSpaces
The http://sun.systemnews.com website generates between:
- 1,500 and 6,000 page views per day
- 20,00 and 25,000 per week
- 100,100 and 120,000 per month
For CPM Ad Units and Premium Branding, we offer:
- 728 x 90 Leaderboards
- 300 x 250 Medium Rectangles
- 300 x 600 Wide Skyscrapers
- 125 x 125 Sponsorship Squares
- per Ad zone stats:
- Impressions, Unique Visits, Time Spent
- Breakdown by Country
- Breakdown by State/Region
- Breakdown by City
- option to spread ad impressions out over a range of dates
- ability to limit ad impressions by setting a daily budget
When you create an ad, the system will allow you to specify a Targeting
Plan which is a set of rules that help the system target each ad to the
intended viewer. With a Targeting Plan, you can set:
- Contextual keywords so that your ads appear around content related to those keywords or when users search for related information.
- Geographic locations that to which you prefer to target the ads. Read more about how geographic targeting works.
- Demographic groups to which you prefer to target the ads. Read more about how demographic targeting workds.
- Web domains and IP Addresses to which you want to restrict your ads.
- Hours of Day or Days of Week on which you want to show your ads.
To purchase self-service advertising through TrafficSpaces:
- Login with your user name and password from your favorite system (Google, Facebook, Yahoo, AOL, OpenID, etc.)
- Pick your location(s) and size(s) (e.g 728x90 Leaderboard)
- Create an ad campaign name
- Setup your campaign -
- add the ads
- upload the creative content
- Note: content must be approved before it will run
- Set your budget
- Set dates to run
- Pay with a credit card
- Start your campaign
Getting Started ...